Universidad Autónoma de Bucaramanga UNAB
Español para extranjeros
The program aims to develop the communicative and cultural competences in Spanish.
The program aims to develop the communicative and cultural competences in Spanish based on the individual educational needs. The courses are aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, which will allow the development of these skills according to its A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 levels.
|Program aimed at:||The foreign community in general|
|Hourly intensity:||Levels 1 to 4 forty hours per level Levels 5 to 12 eighty hours per level|
|Starting and completion dates:||• Monthly group courses.
• Individual courses according to the student's needs
|Associated services:||University welfare services Option to take other courses at the UNAB, and sports and tourist activities for foreigners|
|Cultural activities included in the program:||* Visiting shopping centres
* Walking in ‘Parque la Flora’
* Visiting the central farmer’s market
* Visiting historical sites and museums
* Visiting the Botanical Garden, the Bird House, and ‘Parque del Agua’
* Practising extreme sports – paragliding, canoing, rafting, rappel
* Visiting the nearby caves
* Visiting the nearby colonial towns and villages
* Visiting ‘Parque Nacional del Chicamocha’
* Dance and aerobics classes
* Attending concerts
* Going out at night – Night Rumba
|Requirements for registration:||All foreign students who wish to take the UNAB Spanish courses must take the University placement test.|
|Cost per level or course:||40-hour courses:
- Private tuition: US $1,100
- Groups of two to six students: US $677
- Groups of more than six students: US $451
- Private tuition: US $2,200.
- Groups of two to six students: US $1,354.
- Groups of more than six students: US $902.
|Lodging Information for foreign students:||The college offers help in finding accommodation based on the needs and budget of students|
Edgar Mendoza López
|Phone:||(57-7)6436111 Ext. 146, 242|
|Address:||Avenida 42 # 48-11
|Web page:||Español para extranjeros|